Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Bebelus!!!

Yes, it's Draga mea's birthday thus my attempt to create a post for the most incredible woman ever! Now that I've tried my hand at this blog thing, I'm even more impressed! She never ceases to amaze me and we love her so much. Happy Birthday Bebelus!!! From all of us! MMmmHHhhh!!!

Trying to get the kids together to do a little birthday blog was a little more of a challenge than I expected. It started rough.

I called in reinforcements which helped a bit, but we were lacking some emotion.
We were able to get the excitement level up but went a little too far!

In the end, we didn't get the shot I was hoping for but everyone was happy and looking forward to celebrating with mama! Happy Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

jlindsey said...

Mama! Happy Birthday! poops galore!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Little Mama! I miss you! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily. I miss you all. Eric- nice blog and photos.

Anonymous said...

La Multi Ani - a few days late :)
Live looks good on you.
Thanks for sharing some of your day with us! - Kathleen